How can I come out of the false IPC 354 case?


There are two ways.

  1. If a case u/s 354 IPC is filed against you and is pending investigation, then your have produce evidence by documents and or witnesses etc that would prove your innocence. If convinced, the Police may close the case under B-Summary.
  2. If charge sheet is filed in the Court of Law, then again you have prove your innocence in similar way. Your Lawyer may do this for you by impeaching the evidence of the victim and or witnesses. If he could raise a small ya of suspicion about the veracity of the evidence against you, the benefit will go to you and you may be set free from the charges.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *